Instant quote
Policy type
No. of travellers
Adult 18-35
Adult 36-49
Adult 50-64
Adult 65-69
Adult 70-74
Adult 75-79
Adult 80-84
Children 2-17
Infant 0-1
Departure date
Return date     
Instant Quote
Pay online with complete peace of mind

Advice For Travellers

I am playing golf - does my travel insurance policy cover me?

Golfing equipment can be very expensive so to ensure yours is covered you should purchase specialist insurance. When the additional premium is paid ROCK Insurance Group's Golf Insurance covers:

Golf equipment – should your golf clubs, golf bag or golf shoes become lost or damaged during your trip you can claim up to £1,000.

Golf equipment hire – should your golf equipment be lost or misplaced by your carrier, Standard policy holders can claim up to £30 per 24 hours up to £1000.

Hole in one – for that ultimate shot we will pay you £100 to cover the cost of that expensive round in the bar!

Please refer to your travel insurance policy to see the full terms and conditions of the policy. Golf insurance is detailed in sections B11 of your travel insurance policy. For more information on travel insurance call us on 0800 581 801.

All claims are always subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.

Back is a trading style of Rock insurance limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), number 300317.