Instant quote
Policy type
No. of travellers
Adult 18-35
Adult 36-49
Adult 50-64
Adult 65-69
Adult 70-74
Adult 75-79
Adult 80-84
Children 2-17
Infant 0-1
Departure date
Return date     
Instant Quote
Pay online with complete peace of mind


Annual Travel Insurance information

Why purchase travel insurance?

What happens if I need to cancel my holiday?

What happens if I am ill or injure myself whilst travelling?

Does my travel insurance policy cover my property?

Will my travel insurance cover me if my trip is delayed?

What else does my travel insurance policy cover me for?

Can Golfguard provide ski travel insurance?

Am I covered if I am on a business trip?

I am playing golf - does my travel insurance policy cover me?

For total peace of mind whilst travelling we would recommend the following:

1. That you purchase adequate travel insurance

2. Make sure that your passport is valid

3. Make sure that you check if you require a visa

4. Check what vaccinations you require and ensure that you get any boosters

5. If you are on medication ensure that you have enough to cover your trip

6. Obtain a local guide book to the area

7. If you intend travelling to European Union (EU) countries, the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, we would advise you to obtain a Form CM1 from your local main Post Office. On returning this, duly completed, to the main Post Office you will be issued with a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).

8. Take enough money to cover your trip

9. Cancel the milk, newspapers and anything else that might be delivered whilst you are away

10. Get a good book to read and relax!

For any other information about the products we provide and the terms of cover, please call us on 0800 581 801 or send us an email to

For further information please look at the following: - Department of Health - European Health Card (EHIC) - formally E111 - FCSC - The Financial Services Compensation Scheme - foreign office advice - passport office - for up-to-date news - for up-to-date news - for advice on US visas - for advice on visas is a trading style of Rock insurance limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), number 300317.