Instant quote
Policy type
No. of travellers
Adult 18-35
Adult 36-49
Adult 50-64
Adult 65-69
Adult 70-74
Adult 75-79
Adult 80-84
Children 2-17
Infant 0-1
Departure date
Return date     
Instant Quote
Pay online with complete peace of mind

Advice For Travellers

Am I covered if I am on a business trip?
Business travellers require additional insurance to cover any business equipment. When you pay the additional premium ROCK Insurance Group’s Business Cover policies insure:

Business equipment – should your equipment become lost, damaged or stolen, Standard and Premire policy holders are covered up to £1,000 with a single item limit of £500.

Business equipment hire - should your equipment be lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected or delayed in transit, Standard policy holders can claim up to £300 and Premier policy holders can claim up to £500.

Business money - should your business money be lost of stolen during your trip, Standard and Premier policy holders can claim up to £1,000 with a cash limit of £500.

Additionally your business travel insurance policy covers for Business Samples up to £500, Business Equipment Delay up to £150 for Standard policies and £200 for Premier policies, Emergency Courier Expenses up to £200 and Replacement Employee up £1,000 for Standard policies and £1,500 for Premier policies.

Please refer to your travel insurance policy to see the full terms and conditions of the policy. For full details on our business travel insurance please see sections 34 through 38 of your travel insurance policy. For more information on travel insurance call us on 0800 581 801.

All claims are always subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.

Back is a trading style of Rock insurance limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), number 300317.